Guide for our 2019 selections is available. You can also check out our previous years selections at the bottom of the
The Reading Guide covers all three selections and includes this year's
signature events, author information, key
discussion questions, activity suggestions, awards & reviews,
and related print and online materials.
Please complete an evaluation form to give us an
overview of your event.
You can print and fill out the evaluation form and email them to Books to Bridge the Region at:
Or you may return the completed evaluation form to a
Books to Bridge the Region committee member or mail to:
Bridge the Region
PO Box 606
Hammond, IN 46325-0606
All resources are in Adobe PDF (Portable
Document Format). To view them, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader
installed on your computer. If you are viewing from your home or office
and need Adobe Reader, click the Get Acrobat button below to download a
free copy of the reader.
- Materials on the 2018 theme,
One State / One Story:
an Indiana Humanities program and has been made possible in part by a major
grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities and in partnership with
the Indiana State Library and Indiana Center for the Book. Any views, findings,
conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this program do not necessarily
represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- Materials on the 2016 theme, "Read-INdiana" are archived and available to download.
- Materials on the 2015 theme, "Secrets We Keep" are archived and available to download.
- Materials on the 2014 theme, "Ordinary People; Extraordinary Deeds" are archived and available to download.
- Materials on the 2013 theme, "Forces of Nature: What would you do?" are archived and available to download.
- Materials on the 2012 theme, "Where in the World are you From?" are archived and available to download.